Saturday 19 August 2017

Scrapbook Boutique Challenge

Hello, I made my card today for the August challenge over at the Scrapbook Boutique blog. They have a fun moodboard for inspiration.  I just love yellow and grey together!  I stamped my images from Catherine Pooler Designs "Beautiful You" stamp set in versamark, then white heat embossed.  I used my Zig clean color brush markers Lemon yellow, Yellow and Light Grey and a water brush.  I stamped my sentiment from the "Summer Bouquet" stamp set from Inspired by Stamping with Catherine Poolers "Black Jack" ink.

Thanks for looking and you can check out the Scrapbook Boutique challenge here!

9 comments:

  1. A lovely fresh feeling card Michelle. It's a lovely colour combination and a great match for the moodboard.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Michelle. I love the combination of yellow and gray too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you were inspired by our mood board this month Michelle - your card is beautifully soft and pretty - a card to brighten anyone's day! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so elegant and I agree I love yellow and grey together too! Great colouring with the zigs. Thanks for joining in and sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty and soft card...this combination could be used for so many different occasions. I have been resisting the Zig markers for so long, but when I see such a great outcome as yours, I am so very tempted! tfs, Dixx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle this is so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful...the yellow is so happy!
    tfs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful Michelle, your flowers are glorious! So glad you could share with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete