Sunday 9 July 2017

Less is More and AAA cards collaboration

Hello, today I am playing along with the Less is More and AAA cards collaboration challenge.
The challenge is to use a coloured card base and keep it CAS.

I was very fortunate recently to win a stamp of my choice from The Ton's newest release on their blog hop.  My comment was chosen from the lovely Lisa Harrolle's blog, do yourself a favour and click here"Embellish my world" to see her amazing creations!  I chose the "Peony Terrace" cling background stamp and I have used it in the corners of my card.  I stamped it onto a pink card base with versamark ink then clear heat embossed.  I coloured the inside of the image with a white prisma pencil and lightly sponged over the top with Distress Ink in picked raspberry.  I stamped my sentiment from the Young at heart stamp set by CAS-ual Fridays exclusively for CP Stamp of Approval.








                                                            Thanks for looking!

22 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and subtle colour scheme. It looks amazing! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such a stunning card! Love the soft colour scheme and the stamp you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what and pretty and very elegant card, lovely colors and super CAs. Thank your for playing with us at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so subtle and pretty. Fun to see how people are colouring on the coloured bases. Love this. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely and elegant. I love it. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant card Michelle! I would not have thought to color with the white first then Distress ink, the result is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Michelle. The pink is a great choice for this image. Beautiful pencil work. Thank you for joining us at Less is More in our special collaboration with AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A soft and elegant card. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle, what a lovely idea. The colour you chose with the stamp, the white colouration and the distressing gives a fantastic effect!
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soft, subtle and elegant. Love it Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! I love the softness of the flowers and I love pink. Congrats on winning a gorgeous stamp set. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Michelle! Love the soft tone on tone florals on the corners. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So soft and pretty Michelle, love the embossing too.You could share this with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' too as Embossing is our theme this month and it has flowers of course ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tone on tone. I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is one truly feminine card Michelle. A fabulous image and your treatment of it with the white pencil and subtle inking is superb. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the soft and pretty pink card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty and soft - this is just stunning! Congrats on winning with this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so elegant and graceful card. Your color choice was just perfect. Thank you for your sweet comment to me and big congrats on your top 3! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful monotone card! Great design idea to use only a part of the Peony Terrace stamp! Congrats on being showcased at LIM and thanks for your sweet words on my blog, Michelle :)!

    ReplyDelete