Monday 6 November 2017

Christmas Mouse

Hello, today I am playing along with the Gerda Steiner challenge for November.  This months free digi is this cute little mouse on a bauble.  I have made two cards and I coloured them both in with a combination of copics and prisma color pencils. I usually print the digi's onto Bristol card stock and colour with my Zig markers but I have run out of Bristol so I had to use normal card stock and my Zigs don't play well with normal card stock!!    I added some diamond glitter with a quickie glue pen to the hat.  The sentiments on both cards are from Festive Sentiments by Uniko. You can click here if you would like to check the challenge out for yourself.





Thanks for looking and have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. This little mouse is so cute, Michelle! Love how you have used him/her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled when I saw this on IG this morning. Really cute, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two are so cute. I bought the digistamp, but I haven't done a card yet. dezertsuz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colouring Michelle. Your little mouse brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete